Click here to read the Terms & Conditions.
|Race director||Steven Carr|
|Distance||50km and/or 82km (50-mile)|
|Total elevation||3,200m/D+(50km), 4,000m/D+(82km), 7,200m/D+(50km & 82km)|
|Cut-off time||11h(50km) and 18h (82km)|
1. GoRunAsia is the promoter of 2018 The 9 Dragons Facebook Contest, which is sponsored by RaceBase Asia.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
3. By entering this contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest.
4. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The deadline to enter the contest is 23:59, 27 Dec 2017 Singapore time. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. GoRunAsia will not accept any responsibility for entries that are sent but not received by GoRunAsia for any reason.
7. Announcement of the winners will be posted on GoRunAsia Facebook Page within a week from the deadline of the contest. Winners will be chosen from a random draw if the number of entries with all correct answers are more than the number of allocated entry slots for each distance category. The winners will be notified by the emails that they have provided to GoRunAsia when they initially entered the contest.
8. If the notified winner does not respond to the notification from GoRunAsia within 3 business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the stated time frame shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
9. To ensure that the free entries do not go to waste, kindly consider all factors such as cost of transportation and your availability on the race dates before confirming your acceptance of the free race entry. If you accept the race entry but fail to participate in the race, or you cancel your registration in the last minute, you are depriving another runner from enjoying the free entry.
10. Winners who accept the free entries but fail to participate in the race will be barred from participating in all future GoRunAsia contests.
11. After the winners are selected and confirmed, and their details are provided to the Race Organiser, GoRunAsia will not be further involved in any discussion or transaction that may occur between the winners and the Race Organiser, including the race registration process.
12. Transferability of the prizes are to be discussed between the Race Organiser and the winner. GoRunAsia will not be involved in the discussion process.
13. GoRunAsia and Race Organiser reserve the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate or amend the contest at any time without prior notice. Any changes shall be effective immediately upon posting onto GoRunAsia’s Facebook page.
14. GoRunAsia is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by the Race Organiser connected with this contest.
15. Winners should fulfil all requirements (if any) set forth herein. The Race Organiser has the sole discretion and final decision in determining whether the winner can participate in the race.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
17. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
18. GoRunAsia’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.